Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Free up your money



I'm inviting my fellow Americans to get a free, no-obligation solar quote from SolarCity. With SolarCity, your installation is free. You just pay for your solar power by the month--just like your utility bill but lower. 

Please Click the link to get your free quote or email me for more info. My goal is to get 500 accounts signed up by June. 


solar quote

or if you have any questions just email me at
email

Details:
I have been researching for several years to reduce my carbon foot print, and reduce my energy cost.

Cost analysis for my house 
Last 12 months cost = $1818 
New 12 month cost with grid tied solar system based on last year's usage = $1356 
My savings 34% or $462

I just signed up to add a solar installation to my house.
I recommend it for your house and business

email me and I will tell you what to do next for more information. 

God Bless America 

Key words

solar 
electricity
savings
solar panels 
dallas
ft worth 
great deals